- This event has passed.
American Grappling Federation
August 12, 2017
The American Grappling Federation
The American Grappling Federation (AGF) was founded on October 2011 with its sole mission to deliver well organized, professionally run, and affordable BJJ tournaments (both Gi and No Gi grappling) for both kids and adults alike. The AGF has set the goal of constantly delivering the perfect tournament experience for each competitor making our tournaments, ones to not miss. After each tournament, we seek and solicit the feedback of coaches and competitors on areas we need to improve. Our desire to provide and deliver such a perfect experience has resulted in the AGF’s tremendous growth with constant praise of our events.
Why compete at an AGF tournament?
– 250+ 5 star reviews
– 2 match guarantee for Kids
– Large custom medals
– Professional photos at every event
– Huge competition mats (24′ x 24′)
– Brackets published before the tournament
– Detailed schedule published prior to the tournament showing mat assignments and weigh in times
– High quality competition t-shirts (free for early registered competitors)
– Well organized and run tournaments