Nearby Kansas City Attractions:
- Zona Rosa Town Center is an open-air, mixed-use shopping center featuring a variety of upscale retail, restaurants, entertainment, office space, and luxury
- Harley Davidson Visit the Harley–Davidson® Kansas City Dealership for new Harley–Davidson® motorcycles, pre-owned, parts and apparel.
- Jowlery Creek Vineyard offers many events and wine tasting events that are fun and unique and close to the KCI Expo Center and the hotel. If you’re looking for a beautiful place to visit during your stay here, this is the place.
- City of Weston. People visit Weston to enjoy a slice of America’s heritage, including antebellum homes and other historic sites, museums, exhibits, tobacco barns, orchards, and Irish breweries.
- City of Parkville: Historic Downtown Parkville has events for everyone of all ages, from music and beer festivals, classic car shows, and cute boutique stores.
- Tiffany Spring Aquatic Center: Seasonal swimming complex featuring pools, plus a leisure area with a lazy river & water slides.
- Sprint Center: Sprint Center is a multi-purpose arena in downtown Kansas City, Missouri. It is located at the intersection of 14th Street and Grand Boulevard on the east side of the Power & Light District.
- Kansas City Zoo: Kansas City Zoo is a 202-acre zoo founded in 1909. It is home to more than 1,300 animals and is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Many families enjoy visiting the Kansas City Zoo when they are staying here.
- Kansas City Chiefs: The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri. If you’re visiting during football season, be sure to get tickets to go see a game!
- Power and Light District: With more than 50 unique and captivating restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment venues, the Kansas City Power & Light District offers something for everyone. If you enjoy the nightlife and good restaurants, this is for sure the place you need to check out!
- Worlds and Oceans of Fun: The only amusement park in Kansas City! Enjoy a fun day with family, friends, or coworkers at this destination. Also enjoy the adjoining water park, Oceans of Fun.
- KC Royals: If you’re here during baseball season, be sure to stay an extra day and come to a KC Royals baseball game.
- Nelson Atkins Art Museum: The Nelson–Atkins Museum of Art is an art museum in Kansas City, Missouri, known for its neoclassical architecture and an extensive collection of Asian art.
- The River Market: The River Market is where casual global eateries, gourmet grocery stores, and indie boutiques surround pavilions hosting a weekend farmers’ market. Nearby, the Arabia Steamboat Museum displays paraphernalia salvaged from a ship that sunk in the Missouri River in the mid-19th century. Broad paths for strolling and biking trace the shoreline in Berkley Riverfront Park.