Bringing your business, work of art, or product, to an exhibition can feel stressful if you’ve never been to the convention center before. Whether it’s a home exhibition with furniture, sporting products, catering and food service samples, farm equipment or a car exhibition, we have the details necessary to make sure you have the right items. Below is specific information about each room in facility to help you plan ahead and make sure that your trip and set up runs smoothly.
- 70,000 sq. ft. clear span exhibition hall that can divide into two 35,000 sq. ft. exhibit halls
- Wireless and hard wired High Speed Internet service available
- 2 ground level overhead doors accessible for semi-trailers
- 11,000 sq. ft. of carpeted meeting space
- Free ground level parking
- Exhibit hall equipped with electric, phone, and water hookups
- 4 dock bays with adjustable dock plates
Our 10 meeting rooms range in size from 260 sq ft to 6745 sq ft. and can accommodate 10 to 650 with theatre style seating or 20 to 350 with banquet seating. Perfect for a range of conference and banquet functions. The rooms can be rented individually or you can work with our Client Services Manager to tailor a setup just for you. Please click on the facility brochure link below for additional information.
In addition to our meeting rooms we offer the story Grand Lobby that adds Kansas City flair for your registration needs, tabletop displays, and receptions.
The versatility of our Grand Hall has brought audiences center stage for everything from championship boxing and dance competitions to concerts and graduation ceremonies. We are experts in planning events ranging from consumer tradeshows to corporate conventions. We have the ability to seat 5200 theatre style or we offer portable bleacher seating to customize your event requirements. Please click on the facility brochure link below for additional information.